This is clearly unprecedented time for all us. Keeping our Hillview staff, as well you and your pets as safe as possible as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to spread in the state of Ohio is our number one priority. We have taken into account all recommendations from local, state and federal authorities. The Hillview staff is committed to caring for your pet(s) during this time and have taken the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety, by implementing the following:
- We have adopted cleaning procedures that well exceed what is required, including a thorough deep clean nightly, in addition to adhering to safety and sanitation practices throughout the day.
- We have labeled separate entrance and exit doors to comply with social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available.
- Scheduling appointments with time in between to safeguard you and your pet.
- The Bed and Biscuit is open for doggie day care and overnight stays, for both your furry dog and cat kids.
- Schedule your grooming appointment and drop your pet off without undue contact.
- Online pharmacy is available after consultation of veterinarian, Dr. Josh.
- Special early morning appointments for those 60 years of age or older upon request.
- Following other local businesses and recommendations by the Governor, Hillview will remain fully staffed, although will be limiting office hours while still providing the services, surgeries and necessary care in the safest environment possible for our clients. Please contact our office directly at (614) 866-2290 or schedule appointments online at www.hillviewvet.com.
- It’s important to remember we’re all in this together, and we are dedicated to being of service to our clients now and after we weather this current crisis.
Hillview Veterinary Clinic/ Bed & Biscuit
Welcome to Hillview Veterinary Clinic / Bed & Biscuit. We are so much more than a typical veterinary facility. At Hillview, we believe that pets are loyal, trusting, forgiving, accepting, and affectionate. That’s what we most love about them, and it’s why we work every day to offer them a healthier life.
We’ve served the people and pets of Reynoldsburg for decades, providing a much more personal experience than a corporate veterinary hospital or specialty practice. Our goal is to provide customized care, whatever your animal’s needs, and treat each patient as if they were our own.
A High-Tech Veterinary Facility with Downhome Charm
Located just off National Road SW and Westview Drive, Hillview Veterinary Clinic offers a tranquil, country-like setting and sets of the scene of all that Reynoldsburg is known for: pine woodlands, well-maintained grounds, and open spaces. We offer homey surroundings while offering the latest advancements in animal care.
Beyond traditional services and preventative care like a yearly exam, vaccinations, and dental care, we also offer diagnostics and surgery. Because we believe a veterinarian must be able to diagnose and treat whatever ailment your pet is facing, we also have cutting-edge technology available. We're proud to offer laser therapy to help your pet live more comfortably.
Setting the Standard for High-Quality Veterinary Practices
We don’t mean to brag, but we believe there's a reason Dr. Joshua Halper is one of the most in-demand veterinarians in the Reynoldsburg area. It's because of his decades of experience in veterinary internal medicine, surgery, dermatology, and senior pet care. Dr. Halper is a life-long learner when it comes to treating animals and is committed to improving the lives of the pets under his care.
Bed and Breakfast? How about Bed & Biscuit!
Our pet boarding facilities are designed to provide your furry friend all of the creature comforts of home. It includes full pet grooming services, veterinary supervised care, exercise areas, and so much more. Rest assured, Bed & Biscuit is designed to provide all guests with one-on-one attention from our staff of caring veterinary professionals.
Scheduling an appointment with Hillview Veterinary Clinic / Bed & Biscuit is as easy as picking up the phone. Call us today at (614) 866-2290. For your veterinarian or boarding needs, we strive to offer the best care in the Reynoldsburg area.